Now Kevin has this week off...I'm excited to have him home!!
I finally got all my beach pictures printed! Here are a few random ones...
Flying a kite:
Sydney was pretty excited the day we brought her kite to the beach. And as you can see, she was all smiles when it took off up in the sky! But about 3 minutes later she asked "so this is all you do?" and "that's no fun just watching it!" and that was the end of the kite! oh well.


Carter loved to sit on the edge of the water...and no matter how many times he got splashed, he always went back for more!


I thought this was the cutest little "shack"...

And no beach trip is complete without dragging everyone out for a picture :)



1 comment:
great picts! i need to try to get some more when we go next week. no one ever wants to sit in the sand though. party poopers!!
Post a Comment