Monday, November 17, 2008

we saw santa today!

Sydney, Carter, "Grandma" and I went to the mall today for lunch (Chick-fil-a of course!) Then we headed down the mall to check out the train! And guess who was riding...Santa Clause! When the train stopped, he hopped out to tell them hi and give high-fives :) Sydney told him that she was planning on leaving milk and cookies for him on Christmas Eve. He said he likes oatmeal raisin cookies and white milk and couldn't wait to get there! She was all smiles!

So Sydney and Carter hopped on the train...Santa was getting ready to ride with them but Carter bolted! He apparently didn't think that was such a good idea! Carter didn't mind Santa at first so I was surprised when he ran away! Anyway, Santa got booted out! ha ha! They love that train...I have a feeling we'll be back soon!

1 comment:

35 and holding said...

like your new look. I have been messing with mine too and also spent too much time. Didn't quite get what i was going for but i still like it better than it started. I am trying to add music, but can't figure it out. You and I have the same reading tastes.