Sunday, November 23, 2008

midnight snack anyone??

This morning about 5am I was about half asleep but I thought I heard a little voice in the kitchen. So I finally woke up enough to get out of bed and trudge in the kitchen. I got in there and Carter had turned the kitchen light on and the refrigerator door was wide open! All I saw was Carter's butt sticking out of fridge. "Carter, what are you doing?" I asked! He turned around and had a cup of yogurt in his hands!

Good grief! We have seriously got to get a lock for that thing! Or maybe an alarm would be good so any snack attacks in the middle of the night would wake us up! ;)

Anyway, he got put back to bed with no snack! Crazy boy!!

(Other than that, so far so good with the new bed!)

No comments: