Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

even though Thanksgiving isn't here yet! We put up our Christmas trees this past weekend. We usually wait until the weekend after Thanksgiving to start pulling everything out but got a head start this year!

Kevin was off today so he and Carter worked on putting Christmas lights on the house. I think he was going for the Clark Griswold look (Christmas Vacation). We have colored lights all over the house and more lights around our rock wall that "chase" each other. Even though you can't see our house from the road, I'm sure there is a glow coming from on top of this hill! ;) I like it though!

Sydney braved the cold weather for a little while but decided she'd rather be warm inside helping me! We pulled out some other Christmas decorations and worked all afternoon.

Later in the afternoon, Kevin brought Carter inside. They had been mowing the grass when Kevin noticed his head bobbing from side to side. He had fallen asleep on the lawn mower! How that happened I will never know! He carried him inside and he was snoring big time...that was too funny!

No comments: