nice shot. Did you do that yourself? I always looked drugged or fatter than I am in mine, so i definitly keep it pointed the other direction!! I know about the comments, i am not use to getting any on my blog either, except from my one friend. I was excited to see 3 on my blog... I am getting a new camera.. pocketsize one this time... olympus 850SW shockproof, waterproof. Hope i like it!!
3 comments:
I see a grey hair
hardy har-har...
(you already pulled it out)
nice shot. Did you do that yourself? I always looked drugged or fatter than I am in mine, so i definitly keep it pointed the other direction!! I know about the comments, i am not use to getting any on my blog either, except from my one friend. I was excited to see 3 on my blog... I am getting a new camera.. pocketsize one this time... olympus 850SW shockproof, waterproof. Hope i like it!!
Post a Comment