Wednesday, March 25, 2009

you've got mail...

Sydney drew Lindsey a picture and mailed it to her about a week ago. Today Sydney got a surprise of her own from Lindsey...
I showed it to her and she said "who's birthday is it?" I said, well who's name is on the front? She grinned and said SYDNEY!!
Photobucket

Stickers...yeah!!
Photobucket

Then I read the letter that told about the worms inside the envelope...Sydney peeked back in there and said "ohhhh, there is a worm!" and she carefully pulled it out (such a girl)
Photobucket

Then we called Carter to come over and see it...I put it on his head and got this (such a boy!)
Photobucket
Photobucket

We got a good laugh and Sydney wanted to do it too...
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks Lindsey! Sydney named the worm Wormy and he has been quite entertaining today ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww... I'm glad you guys like your worms and stickers. I thought they were cute and fun for spring :)

<3 Lindsey