Monday, March 2, 2009

snow day!

Well, they got it right! We got 8 inches of snow last night! I let out a little squeal when I got up this morning...and it was still coming down! I really wasn't expecting much because the ground wasn't even white when I went to bed last night. So this was a nice surprise :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Emma had the best time today! The snow came up to her belly and she hopped around the yard all day long!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

The slide was slick!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

We had an awesome time sleigh riding! (Emma had fun chasing us!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then we ventured over in the field and went down the steeeeep hill! We had some major wipeouts but everyone always came up laughing!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Emma and I went down a couple times too :)
Photobucket

We should all sleep good tonight! Hopefully we can do it again tomorrow :)

No comments: